400gm – Rosemary Beef Sauce
100gm – Penne
200gn – Mozzarella Cheese
To Taste – Cracked Black Pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for about 6 minutes
- Set aside
- Put a small layer of rosemary beef sauce into the dish
- Layer the pasta on top
- Pour a generous serving of meat sauce on top of the pasta
- Then a layer of mozzarella cheese
- Now repeat the layering
- Finally top off with a generous layer of mozzarella cheese
- Now it’s ready for the oven!
- Oven bake at 180degrees for about 20-25 minutes.